IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
Optima Dental Spa has mastered the art of creating beautiful smiles. Aesthetic dentistry is a complete approach intended to elevate your smile beyond attractive. We strive for a naturally beautiful smile that enhances your overall health and well-being. Our offices have the advanced equipment necessary to improve both smile aesthetics and functionality. Come in for a free consultation to learn more about the many solutions our experts have available to transform your smile.
SEE WHAT DENTAL IMPLANTS CAN DO FOR YOU!
WHAT IS A
A dental implant is a biocompatible titanium post that is surgically placed into your jawbone to replace the root of your missing tooth. During the healing period, the bone will fuse to the post and incorporate it into the jawbone, maintaining bone density and retaining the natural shape of the face. The top of the post is fashioned so that a dental crown, dental bridge or denture can be attached to finish off the restoration. While the dental implant is virtually the same for everyone, the restoration is unique to each individual depending on their particular smile requirements. Check out our Gallery of Smiles to see some of our happy dental implant patients!
- Dental implants are a long-lasting solution to missing teeth.
- The titanium post replaces the root so adjacent teeth don’t shift around.
- Because the restoration is permanently fixed, it looks & feels completely natural.
- Dental implants prevent facial collapse due to tooth loss.
- The strength of implants helps prevent bite & TMJ problems.
- Dentures supported by implants are more stable.
- Dental implants are easy to take care of with regular brushing & flossing.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE
FOR A DENTAL IMPLANT?
Dental implants work for most people but there are a few requirements to ensure success. A candidate needs to be in good physical condition with healthy gums and adequate bone density. Even these few obstacles can often be overcome with periodontal treatment to heal gums and a bone graft to increase bone density. A consultation with our experts can determine your eligibility. We use the latest technology to plan your treatment, including 3D cone-beam imaging and digital planning software.