Seattle Cosmetic Dentistry VacationDecember 17, 2019 8:00 am |
Upgrade your cosmetic dental procedure into a Seattle vacation with destination dentistry. By traveling to Bellevue, WA–just 15 minutes outside Seattle–you can achieve a beautiful smile here at Optima Dental Spa and experience the beauty and culture of the Emerald City. Read on to learn why you won’t want to miss out on this spectacular experience!
Our Professional TeamAt Optima Dental Spa, we’ve enhanced the smiles of patients from all over the world, from the United States and Canada to Central and South America to Europe, India, and the Pacific Rim. Whether you hail from near or far, our warm and friendly team will help you feel right at home. We may even be able to speak your native tongue, as we know several languages, including English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Romanian. Our expert dentists boast years of experience and promise to deliver your dream smile with their impressive talents. It is well worth going out of your way to have your dental procedure performed at Optima Dental Spa in Bellevue, WA.
Your Smile, Your WayComplete your smile makeover with laser teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants, or Invisalign® clear aligner therapy. In addition, we offer high-quality preventive dental care, sleep apnea treatment, and sedation dentistry. Our mission is to help each of one of our patients have a positive dental experience from start-to-finish so they can return home with the beautiful smile they deserve.
A Vacation to Remember in Seattle, WAYou’ll love playing the tourist here in the Pacific Northwest. Our prime location puts you just minutes from a nearly endless array of activities and breathtaking sights in both Bellevue and Seattle. For example, here a few attractions we recommend putting on your bucket list:
- Take in thrilling 360o views of Seattle from the iconic Space Needle.
- Be amazed by a light show at the Seattle Great Wheel, a 175-foot Ferris wheel overlooking Elliott Bay.
- Experience the historic Pioneer Square, the birthplace of Seattle. The most daring can even explore its underground tunnels and passageways.
- Fly a kite or picnic at Gas Works Park.
- Art buffs will appreciate the waterfront Olympic Sculpture Park, just one mile from the Seattle Art Museum.
- Don’t miss the unique exhibitions at the Museum of Pop Culture and the Chihuly Garden and Glass.
- Since 1907, Pike Place Market has been Seattle’s neighborhood marketplace, offering high-quality local foods, goods, and handcrafted products. Be sure to stop by Pike Place Fish Market in the heart of the public market for world-famous seafood and a show. The fishmongers regularly wow market-goers by throwing their fish, giving a whole new meaning to the “catch of the day”.
- Relax among the 534 acres of Discovery Park, Seattle’s largest city park, or the vibrant Washington Park Arboretum Botanic Gardens.
- Visitors of all ages will be delighted at the Woodland Park Zoo and the Seattle Aquarium.
- Join a sea of blue and green to cheer on the Seahawks, Sounders, or Mariners.
- Adventurous souls willing to drive won’t be disappointed by the majesty of Snoqualmie Falls and Mount Rainer National Park.
- Roam the exquisite Bellevue Collection, which features local and global tastes that can meet all your fashion, tech, dining, and entertainment needs.
- Check out more ideas at VisitSeattle.org and BellevueWa.gov!