Make yourself at home
We want you to look forward to the time you spend in our offices. And we hope that you just might forget you’re at the dentist! We provide internet access, refreshments, magazines, Netflix, TVs, and private treatment rooms too. All of these amenities are designed to make your stay with us more agreeable.
- Blankets – There’s nothing quite like a warm blanket to make you feel cozy.
- Neck warmers – Release body tension with a comforting neck warmer.
- Aromatherapy – Calming scents from essential oils can calm nerves.
- Massaging dental chairs – Relax your muscles with a soothing massage.
- Movie glasses – Take your mind off your treatment with some entertainment.
- Noise canceling headphones – Reduce equipment sounds to help reduce anxiety.
- Paraffin hand wax treatment – A great way to end your visit to our dental spa.
MEET OUR OPTIMA DENTAL SPA
PACIFIC NORTHWEST TEAM
Each member of our professional Optima Dental team is committed to staying on top of their field with the latest in dental innovations and technologies.
We are dedicated to increasing our knowledge through continuing education and supplemental training.
You can count on the highest dental safety measures to ensure the protection and well-being of our patients. We follow or exceed the standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
No matter which Optima Dental Spa you visit, you will be in good hands.
Chantal Botros, DMD
Mary Correll, DMD
Lynn Jones, AAACD, FICOI
Todd Berggren, DDS
Brian Polillo, DDS
Bruce Schwandt, DDS
Hayden Meriwether, DMD
Bruce Schwandt, DDS
What makes us
Optima Dental Spas all offer comforting amenities to make your visit a pleasant experience. For many of our guests, these little luxuries help reduce anxiety. Our reception areas are designed to encourage relaxation. Let us know how we can help you feel at home.